Sunday, March 23, 2014

An Address and House At Last!


Yes, I am now installed in my lovely house and yesterday was only the first day that I started unpacking and make it feel like mine. In between I have been in KK in hotel land running another small induction with 3 lovely people. However on Friday I headed back to Tuaran with much anticipation holding my door key. I've started rearranging things and my plan is to paint the house inside - but not sure when I will get the time at the moment. Today I had my first visitors on their way up to the Tip of Borneo and I was able to provide lunch , seats and my hospitality which felt good instead of accepting everyone elses.
A huge black and white kitchen

A dining room!
One of the lovely things about working on this project has been meeting so many interesting, great people with varied backgrounds and from all ages. Today at lunch we ranged from 27 to 57 and I think the 27 year old seemed more mature than a few of us in our 50's! Anyway, I am nearly ready to fall asleep now. I hope the municipal elections are going well in France. I will write a longer post later on this week.
The view from the sitting room out to the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment