Monday, March 5, 2012

Zdravstvujtye and Guten Tag to you all

      Lisa showed me at Christmas how to look at statistics on my blog and I can't tell you how surprised I am to know that so many of you are reading it. Today I checked again and I have had 4,147 views since I began in July 2011. For someone like me who is not into statistics, I still find it amazing that so much information can be collected. The majority of you are from U.K. and France but I appear to have a small following in Germany, Russia and Singapore! Last Friday I met my new manager and when he asked me to tell him about myself I proceeded to say that I lived in France and had 5 children and he said " Oh you are Fiona in Borneo!" It sounds like some sort of title doesn't it - Clive of India, Lawrence of Arabia!? The other thing that you can tell is what you read most and Andrew was amused to see that Andrew in Borneo had only a few views so we have decided NOT to put Andrew in Borneo Part 2 and go for a more catchy title!

A chat among the rice sacks in Ranau

A red attempt to stop the birds eating the rice.
   I have had a busy week at school and Andrew has been busy doing his reports at "home" so we haven't done anything extraordinary this week although it has been very nice having him around. It was pay day on Tuesday and I bought a desk and office chair and now can play at being "in my office". We've eaten most evenings in Ranau and then sat on my lovely terrace. Yesterday we went up to Mount Kinabalu Park for a walk and treated ourselves to a sandwich in a posh hotel. Today he is off again but only to Kuala Lumpur for a few days before he returns to Ranau on Friday. So thank you all you bloggers for reading or just looking at the photos - I am very surprised and will do my best to keep it interesting.


Mount Kinabalu again!

A water buffalo enjoying a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment