Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"On the road again..."

I found myself humming the Johnny Cash tune this morning as I walked through the dark streets of Paris on my way to the Metro. I’m on my Air Asia flight just waiting for everyone to board and now feel I can relax and enjoy the flight. It was very hard saying goodbye to everyone again and in some ways even harder than in July. It is a terrible wrench leaving my loved ones but everyone seems to be just fine without me, apart from the dog  -  Phoebe has started eating the curtains! We had a perfect Christmas with all the family together for a couple of days at least, as Tanya had to go back to work on the Monday. Andrew gave me a new camera with a good zoom so I’m hoping you will see an improvement in the photos! It was SO lovely to see and chat to so many friends and catch up on everyone’s news. The champagne party at Chez Laurence and Benoit made me realise how dear all my friends are around Livarot and how much I miss you all.  Thank you all you bloggers for your enthusiasm and support for my blog. I will continue to write it and I’m hoping to see at least some of you in Sabah.  Take off time! Au revoir and health, peace and happiness to you all in 2012.
These are just a few photos of Christmas at La Ferme des Vallots en famille. Miss you all!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment